- Highest quality professional heavy weight resin coated photo paper (255 gsm, 69 lbs)
- Printed with an Epson Artisan 1430 utilizing special UV dye inks
- Carefully mounted to allow for movement of the print due to temperature or humidity changes
- Matted versions feature archival quality acid-free white mat with beveled edge and white back.
- Framed versions feature a 2” narrow moulding black frame and a double mat (white/black) with beveled edges, glass, and plastic-coated hanging wire. Ready to hang.
- All prints are hand signed by T R Thompson
Via Giulia in the historic center of Rome - #1 - 2015
Via Giulia is a street in the historic centre of Rome, Italy. In the 1540s Michelangelo had a plan for the constricted gardens of Palazzo Farnese to be connected by a bridge to the Farnese villa in Trastevere on the right bank, Villa Farnesina. The elegant arch still spanning Via Giulia belongs to this other grand unrealized scheme