- Highest quality professional heavy weight resin coated photo paper (255 gsm, 69 lbs)
- Printed with an Epson Artisan 1430 utilizing special UV dye inks
- Carefully mounted to allow for movement of the print due to temperature or humidity changes
- Matted versions feature archival quality acid-free white mat with beveled edge and white back.
- Framed versions feature a 2” narrow moulding black frame and a double mat (white/black) with beveled edges, glass, and plastic-coated hanging wire. Ready to hang.
- All prints are hand signed by T R Thompson
This shot was taken in the late afternoon on a gray day in 2014. Unlike many post card images of Venice, I felt that this shot helped reinforce the fact that Venice has a thriving local population that has helped make Venice the amazing locale that it is. Venice is not a “Disney World” existing solely for tourists, its citizens are an integral part of the charm of this remarkable city.