- Highest quality professional heavy weight resin coated photo paper (255 gsm, 69 lbs)
- Printed with an Epson Artisan 1430 utilizing special UV dye inks
- Carefully mounted to allow for movement of the print due to temperature or humidity changes
- Matted versions feature archival quality acid-free white mat with beveled edge and white back.
- Framed versions feature a 2” narrow moulding black frame and a double mat (white/black) with beveled edges, glass, and plastic-coated hanging wire. Ready to hang.
- All prints are hand signed by T R Thompson
The Italian Mutual Benevolent Society Tomb - 2012
The Italian Mutual Benevolent Society Tomb is the tallest tomb in the St. Louis Cemetery #1 and holds the remains of several hundred (it is said to have space for over 1,000 remains). Supposedly the heads of the mother and child statues were removed so that they were not an suggestion of specific persons interned.