- Highest quality professional heavy weight resin coated photo paper (255 gsm, 69 lbs)
- Printed with an Epson Artisan 1430 utilizing special UV dye inks
- Carefully mounted to allow for movement of the print due to temperature or humidity changes
- Matted versions feature archival quality acid-free white mat with beveled edge and white back.
- Framed versions feature a 2” narrow moulding black frame and a double mat (white/black) with beveled edges, glass, and plastic-coated hanging wire. Ready to hang.
- All prints are hand signed by T R Thompson
The Cathedral at Reims sanctuary - Reims, France - 2017
Located in the center of the Champagne Region of France, this cathedral has suffered greatly over its nearly 800-year history. I was awed by the dramatic and massive gilded chandeliers in the sanctuary with massive stained-glass background. It is a remarkable work of architecture.