- Highest quality professional heavy weight resin coated photo paper (255 gsm, 69 lbs)
- Printed with an Epson Artisan 1430 utilizing special UV dye inks
- Carefully mounted to allow for movement of the print due to temperature or humidity changes
- Matted versions feature archival quality acid-free white mat with beveled edge and white back.
- Framed versions feature a 2” narrow moulding black frame and a double mat (white/black) with beveled edges, glass, and plastic-coated hanging wire. Ready to hang.
- All prints are hand signed by T R Thompson
St. Louis Cemetery #1 - Image #1 - 2012
St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 is the oldest (1789), most famous, and supposedly most haunted of the above ground cemeteries in New Orleans. The cemetery contains a labyrinth of tombs, unique to most in the U.S. Many of the crypts have been decorated with voodoo offerings. The belief is that one must break off a piece of brick from another tomb, spin around three times, scrape three X’s onto the tomb, and do some sort of knocking on the tomb. Then an offering should be left at the tomb and your wish will be granted. X’s that are circled are said to mean that the wish had come true.