- Highest quality professional heavy weight resin coated photo paper (255 gsm, 69 lbs)
- Printed with an Epson Artisan 1430 utilizing special UV dye inks
- Carefully mounted to allow for movement of the print due to temperature or humidity changes
- Matted versions feature archival quality acid-free white mat with beveled edge and white back.
- Framed versions feature a 2” narrow moulding black frame and a double mat (white/black) with beveled edges, glass, and plastic-coated hanging wire. Ready to hang.
- All prints are hand signed by T R Thompson
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Florida - #3 - 2018
The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse was completed in 1860 and from 1860 to 1939, more than 70 different keepers served for some period of time. The lighthouse remains an active public aid to navigation, with 1 of only 13 active 1st Order Fresnel lenses in the entire United States.