- Highest quality professional heavy weight resin coated photo paper (255 gsm, 69 lbs)
- Printed with an Epson Artisan 1430 utilizing special UV dye inks
- Carefully mounted to allow for movement of the print due to temperature or humidity changes
- Matted versions feature archival quality acid-free white mat with beveled edge and white back.
- Framed versions feature a 2” narrow moulding black frame and a double mat (white/black) with beveled edges, glass, and plastic-coated hanging wire. Ready to hang.
- All prints are hand signed by T R Thompson
Il Duomo di Firenze, Florence, Italy - 2015
The Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore is the main church of Florence, Italy (better known as Il Duomo di Firenze), was begun in 1296 in the Gothic style with the design of Arnolfo di Cambio and completed structurally in 1436. the Cathedral is completely covered by colored Italian marbles, readily seen in this shot.